Participation in Community, Social and Civic Activities
Participating in the community is one of the best ways to grow- mentally, and emotionally.
We always encourage our participants to be proactive in the community and get the much-needed exposure, only to come across opportunities that may be life-changing!
It may be difficult to take the first step alone, but with us you do not need to worry.
We will always have your back and would promote participation in community, social, and civic activities including but not limited to:
- Joining a social group
- Attending community events
- Partaking in recreational & leisure activities
- Going for an outing or a holiday
- Going on a holiday camp
- Visiting your local library
- Attending to appointments- work, medical, or study-related
- Go out for a movie or a concert
- Joining a sporting club
- Cooking & volunteering
- Attending personal development courses
- Developing life skills
- Undertaking public transport training and more.
Feel free to contact us for more information on this support service.